I realized one thing..
In this one whole week of 'cuti Mr B' like anis said, I posted an entry for almost every day except hari Rabu..
why hari Rabu?
Sebab we(me and aci) overnight kat rumah kohai.
Owh.. And i'll never ever write any entry from kenkyu shitsu(lab)
Again. why?
Because i'll never ever let them (budak2 kenkyu saye) know that i'm having a blog.
Never..
And again. why?
Because i damn surely know that they wont take any good from it (macam la ada 'good' dalam ni) but still...
Theres one time I feel like throwing them into longkang! when I found out they are searching me by my name using yahoo!..
Tak de keje sangat dah ke hape?


(Luckily they r using yahoo! japan.. So, nothing much came out..)
Plus, i kadang2 write about them, about sensei, using their name and i'm writing in the language they dont understand, so it becomes even more unnecassary for them to know
They'll just make any more fuss about it then
hohoho...Glad that i seldomly be at kindai's lab since my jikken lab is at handai..
Allah really knows~~~
In this one whole week of 'cuti Mr B' like anis said, I posted an entry for almost every day except hari Rabu..
why hari Rabu?
Sebab we(me and aci) overnight kat rumah kohai.
Owh.. And i'll never ever write any entry from kenkyu shitsu(lab)
Again. why?
Because i'll never ever let them (budak2 kenkyu saye) know that i'm having a blog.
Never..
And again. why?
Because i damn surely know that they wont take any good from it (macam la ada 'good' dalam ni) but still...
Theres one time I feel like throwing them into longkang! when I found out they are searching me by my name using yahoo!..
Tak de keje sangat dah ke hape?



(Luckily they r using yahoo! japan.. So, nothing much came out..)
Plus, i kadang2 write about them, about sensei, using their name and i'm writing in the language they dont understand, so it becomes even more unnecassary for them to know

They'll just make any more fuss about it then
hohoho...Glad that i seldomly be at kindai's lab since my jikken lab is at handai..

Allah really knows~~~



Comments
malasnye nak g...huhu >_<
x leh malas2..ish3~!