Saya sedang dalam proses menukar perabot rumah. yes.. SEMUA! hoho
Aci, i'm on my way realizing my dream and your dream. Once. I tukar semua perabot like we did joked about once ago. I sedang ganbaru pursuing my study, of course for your bun also. Since you are the one who yang sangat semangat nak sambung study but terpaksa balik atas sebab yang sangat memerlukan. I understand. No worries.. (^^) We here, in Japan also akan sentiasa ganbaru (insyaAllah.. doakan), to realizing our dream. Kansai dream. World dream.
So,
Aci, please.. Be happy because thats also my dream. (^^) Keep ganbatte-ing in Malaysia for our bun since thas also our dream. Remember the day kita pegi beli toyu? hihi.. Berat woo.. Same like that. Pikullah beban yang berat bersama.. (^^) Remember the day(s?) we fought and ending up crying? kikiki いつもやり直せるから, sabar selalu.
I stop kat sini dulu.
Be happy ya~ お幸せに!(^^) Barakallahu fi kum! ご結婚おめでとう!
p.s: for every single little thing, thank you!! for melayan kerenah2 i, for listening to my bored daily stuff, for being here.... Your presence still can be felt here.. huhuhu You will never be forgotten because you are in everyone's heart. (^^) So, dont forget me.. Dont forget us..



Aci, i'm on my way realizing my dream and your dream. Once. I tukar semua perabot like we did joked about once ago. I sedang ganbaru pursuing my study, of course for your bun also. Since you are the one who yang sangat semangat nak sambung study but terpaksa balik atas sebab yang sangat memerlukan. I understand. No worries.. (^^) We here, in Japan also akan sentiasa ganbaru (insyaAllah.. doakan), to realizing our dream. Kansai dream. World dream.
So,
Aci, please.. Be happy because thats also my dream. (^^) Keep ganbatte-ing in Malaysia for our bun since thas also our dream. Remember the day kita pegi beli toyu? hihi.. Berat woo.. Same like that. Pikullah beban yang berat bersama.. (^^) Remember the day(s?) we fought and ending up crying? kikiki いつもやり直せるから, sabar selalu.
I stop kat sini dulu.
Be happy ya~ お幸せに!(^^) Barakallahu fi kum! ご結婚おめでとう!
p.s: for every single little thing, thank you!! for melayan kerenah2 i, for listening to my bored daily stuff, for being here.... Your presence still can be felt here.. huhuhu You will never be forgotten because you are in everyone's heart. (^^) So, dont forget me.. Dont forget us..



[How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours]
Comments
ご結婚おめでとう~
kamu sentiasa di hati,
がんばりましょう~
nice said..like it!! (^_^)
aci..
terkenangkan 3 org aci..
ape khabarlah masing2..
p/s:btul ke tak dpt blk mesia?btul2 nk blk tak?klu nk blk..aku doakan..hoho..mcm lah makbul sgt doa aku yg hina inih..huhu..