Skip to main content

The hesitate that I love

Surprisingly, I'm wearing blue today. Not that I hate blue. But blue always make me uncomfortable. But hey. I do find blue attractive. Blue shirt, blue bag, baby blue painted wall, blue Honda Fit. I do bought blue clothes. But rarely wear them. I'm not saying blue is my unlucky colour. Theres no such thing in fact. It just I tend to get mad easily the day I wear blue. Its not that I'm forced to wear blue. Remember, I do find blue attractive. Also not that I force myself to wear blue to attract attention. I just feel that blue do have its own attraction. But still, eventhough I do find blue attractive, it doesnt have to mean that I like blue colour. Blue just doesn't suits me instinctively..
BUT STILL, I'M WEARING BLUE TODAY....
will I ever get this trough?
.
.
.
.
.
.
i will! gorgeously!

Comments