Skip to main content

Me, your public admire



I admire her..
so young, so pretty, so intelligent.. so adorable..
Her name stucked in my head since I was in grade 6.
"This girl... so strong.. so tough.." was my 1st impression.
I never met her in person. Nor that I know her much unless what was revealed on the paper etc. I don't mind which side she is. I never mind which party she is.
I just want to be like her, even somehow I am now stucked between physics and machine.. gheee..
Not copy and paste for I am who I am..
Well, I'm pretty sure those who talk bad about her too do admire her..
For quite a long time, I've been stucked between maths, science, chem bla bla bla...
But the real dream of mine never fade I guess..
For I am who I am..
To be standing beside you, talking like sisters, working like prime minister.. haha
Lame..

So dear lady, ganbare
Dunia di jemari, akhirat di hati..
Until then,

Me, your public admire.. (o^^o)

[How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours]

Comments

y4n4 sahr1 said…
me too.... i admire her too! nmpk lembut tp tough inside.
Anonymous said…
ada org ckp muka saya mcm die


so boleh la jugak nk admire saya
(muntah darah)

cuba teka siapa saya

hahaha
Cik Hana said…
comot : kan comot kan..hihi
ano : klu muka sama pon, yg lain2 tak sama, x leh gak nak admire.. hoho..