Skip to main content

Rimas rimas

[I'm losing my writing sense. So, pardon me for.... for anything..everything. This is actually an early warning]

I turned around and I found nothing. I saw no one.
I tried to be positive. Again again again and again. I failed. Just.. Gorgeously failed. Failure never a gorgeous thing anyway. They said, it just a matter of time. So I took a break. They said chocolate will do. So, I ate tremendously. Nothing. I used to not to listen to anyone except who Allah told me to. I felt more relax back then. But then, came too many peoples with too many theory and too many ideology into my life. I broke my own policy. I did things I swear when I was in darjah 1 not to do. I did things I swear when I was in form 2 not to do. Got the point? I lost too many side of me.

You may think, at the very point I'm writing this, I am a totally messed and lost lady. Ok. tambah. Totally messed and lost and gorgeous lady. haha You are free to think inside the box or outside. You got nothing to do anymore, you got plenty plenty of free time, so you think for me. Thinking of me. Day and night. When you woke up, I was the first thing you think about..Thank you thank you. I really appreciate your concern. No no. I do. Really do.. (Tepuk2 bahu)

Merepek dah. haha Warned you.

I'm standing at the breaking edge. I know that. I know that I'm breaking down. Because He loves me. He put me down so I can feel His highness. His power.
I turned 360 deg. and I found nothing. So what? I still have up and down and turn 360 deg. The most beautiful thing is always the thing you can't see. You have to feel it. I have Him. Even the whole world turn me down, I still have Him.

I'm gripping the handle and pressing the pedal. I don't care for the speed trap. I'm aiming my goal. I'm driving on my lane. Bagi signal kanan kalau nak masuk because I'm driving on the fast lane. I'll let you lead if you fast enough to beat me. haha

Next entry, saya mahu tulis sesuatu yang bahagia dan gembira. Macam dah banyak sangat entry tak menarik (Sambil buat muka macam kalau dalam anime mata bling2, muka sinar2, comel2 sebab nak mintak hajat. haha) . Yup! I pray to my dearest Lord for something nice and happy and beautiful to write in the next entry.

Ok dah rimas dengan tulisan sendiri.
Babai

[How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours]

Comments