arrr the hormone game is never fun.
I keep crying and crying without any reason.
I was sitting watching big bang theory and the next minute I felt like crying. And I cried.
I was reading email at the office, and suddenly feel like crying.
Yeah. I cried on the spot.
Apekah.. huhu
There was one morning, well, 4 in the morning, I woke up, and cried.
Of course le husband freaked out.
Husband: Why why? Why are you crying? Are you sick?
Me: You ignored me.
Husband: When?
Me: just now
Husband: I was sleeepingggg.
Me: krikk krikk krikkk
HAHAHAHAHA (T T)
(blame the hormone please)
and I fear everything, anxious about almost everything, songs from the radio irritate me. So lately, I'm driving in silent. Radio off.
"Segala puji bagi Tuhan pemilik sekalian alam."
I keep crying and crying without any reason.
I was sitting watching big bang theory and the next minute I felt like crying. And I cried.
I was reading email at the office, and suddenly feel like crying.
Yeah. I cried on the spot.
Apekah.. huhu
There was one morning, well, 4 in the morning, I woke up, and cried.
Of course le husband freaked out.
Husband: Why why? Why are you crying? Are you sick?
Me: You ignored me.
Husband: When?
Me: just now
Husband: I was sleeepingggg.
Me: krikk krikk krikkk
HAHAHAHAHA (T T)
(blame the hormone please)
and I fear everything, anxious about almost everything, songs from the radio irritate me. So lately, I'm driving in silent. Radio off.
"Segala puji bagi Tuhan pemilik sekalian alam."
[How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours]
Comments