Pappai nihon..
I'm going to leave you..
Yeah do miss me a lot lot lot lemon because i guess i'm gonna miss you and your food and your train a bit bit and them a lot lot..
But i know mama and abah miss me more more.. (hihi)
Owh and my adik2 just miss the souvenir.. huh
i'm not going to bring you all any this time.. haha(gelak jahat)
See ya again nihon.
I'll be coming back as a brand new better person.. Just wait untill we meet again..
Sore de ha.. mata!
off to the sky.....
I'm going to leave you..
Yeah do miss me a lot lot lot lemon because i guess i'm gonna miss you and your food and your train a bit bit and them a lot lot..
But i know mama and abah miss me more more.. (hihi)
Owh and my adik2 just miss the souvenir.. huh
i'm not going to bring you all any this time.. haha(gelak jahat)
See ya again nihon.
I'll be coming back as a brand new better person.. Just wait untill we meet again..
Sore de ha.. mata!
off to the sky.....
[How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours]

Comments
di mana kamu???