Honestly,
I don't know who you are.
I don't know how it gonna end.
I don't know how this gonna be.
I know nothing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But
For the time being
At this very moment
Just let me feel the feel.
It will stop if it should.
At the right place, right time.
But
For this very moment,
Just let me feel the feel
.
.
.
.
(o^^o)
I don't know who you are.
I don't know how it gonna end.
I don't know how this gonna be.
I know nothing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But
For the time being
At this very moment
Just let me feel the feel.
It will stop if it should.
At the right place, right time.
But
For this very moment,
Just let me feel the feel
.
.
.
.
(o^^o)
[How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours]
Comments