Skip to main content

Surirumah buat mama ku

Abah told me to duduk baik-baik at home when I ask him wheter ok or not if I want to get a part time job near our house. And mama told me to practice being a housewife which means duduk rumah baik-baik and do all the house chores.. okay~~ since I'm a really nice daughter, I pun duduk la rumah baik-baik. 1st day.. Boleh tahan lagi la.. 2nd day.. and I start to いらいら(erm.. x senang duduk) Wanna watch equilibrium. Tapi slow bangat sound nye. I got tension, and I closed all the tab. Wanna make some desert or cake maybe. But urgh.. saye x tau kat mane susun letak barang kat dapur since the kitchen is my mum's territory. And now I know why every woman wants their own kithcen. ;p Then I read books untill I fell asleep. When I woke up, its 12pm already. And I do what I should do. What? hehe

After mama came back from school, we went to lapor-diri-saye-sudah-balik-malaysia to atok's house. Atok ask me to sleep at her house but then mama ask me not to since abah is at penang and there will be nobody home tonight. erm........... saye serba salah. then I promise atok to come back again tomorrow.. Owh.. the なさけないme (-_-)

I guess I should rethink again about my nak-jadi-housewife thing 'coz it doesnt really suit me... Does it? haha...

another crap from me.. gomen ne~

MyHotComments.com

Comments

shAhIdA mIdi said…
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

having 2nd thoughts on becoming housewife?
Cik Hana said…
amboi.. gelak besar ek sha.
shAhIdA mIdi said…
mari gelak besar2....
haha..
Anonymous said…
専業主婦tak menjadi?wahaha
Cik Hana said…
tp kan tbe2 rase skang mcm da nareru la dok umah.. haha..